Knowledge Management Associate
The JustJobs Network, a global research organization focused on the creation of more and better jobs, seeks applications from qualified candidates for the position of Knowledge Management Associate, based in New Delhi. Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to GregRandolph@JustJobsNetwork.org.
Description of the position
The successful candidate will demonstrate the capacity to support the implementation of a global strategy for outreach, communications, and strategic knowledge management in a young, fast-growing policy research organization. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director and Deputy Director to execute a coherent, longterm plan for amplifying the impact of JJN’s research and ensuring it reaches influencers in government, civil society and the private sector – including through the development of innovative tools and knowledge products. The position will require a high degree of initiative and self-motivation, and the ability to think innovatively and creatively about how to effectively manage the knowledge generated through JJN research projects.
- Master’s in public policy, economics, journalism, communications, or other relevant field (Bachelor’s candidates with strong work experience will be considered)
- 2-4 years of work experience in research, communications, or (ideally) roles that entailed both. Candidates with experience in a research organization or think tank are preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A keen ability to analyze policy landscapes and “ask the right questions”
- Experience or strong demonstrated interest in the field of labor and employment
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize in a fast-paced environment, both independently andas part of a team
- Initiative and capacity to lead knowledge management, advocacy, and outreach projects
- Work with the Executive Director and Deputy Director to execute a comprehensive global outreach strategy for the organization – including knowledge products, press outreach, multimedia, website and social media
- Support the Executive Director and Deputy Director in their external engagements with research partners, policymakers, businesses, and multilateral institutions
- Organize the creation of individualized outreach plans for JJN research reports – drafting press releases, placing editorials, organizing seminars, etc. – and engage senior staff and research associates in implementing them
- Support research activities as needed
- Liaise with external communications, media and design consultants as necessary
- Support the planning and execution of JJN’s annual summit and other events
The position will provide competitive compensation, commensurate with skills and experience.