The JustJobs Network, a global research organization focused on the creation of more and better jobs, seeks applications from qualified candidates for the position of Communications Manager, based in New Delhi. Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants who submit a CV without a detailed cover letter will not be considered.
Description of the Position
This JustJobs Network team member will work closely with our research team and implement communications, event and media plans for ongoing projects. In addition, the Communications Manager will guide a strategy to expand the influence of JustJobs Network’s work throughout India and the world with both targeted and general communications campaigns.
Candidates should have strong writing and editing skills, an inquisitive demeanor and an interest in improving the world of work around the globe.
- Create company newsletters, blogs and other publications
- Responsible for effective outreach and dissemination of organization’s activities including local and international events
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Promote organization through public relations initiatives by developing fresh story ideas, and conducting extensive media outreach
- Create and distribute press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, social media content, briefing materials, and speaking proposals
- Create and maintain press lists for India, South Asia, Europe, Africa and North America
- Research media coverage and industry trends
- Manage contact databases and information
- Four to five years experience working as a communications professional with a public policy organization
- Master’s degree in English, Mass Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Demonstrated interest in labor, employment, and globalization issues
- Have advanced skill utilizing a variety of software packages including Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, MailChimp, MS Office
- Legal eligibility to work in India